When you’re operating across borders and employing an international workforce, you need careful planning and scrutiny to ensure every single entity is both fully compliant with your global HR and payroll policies and procedures, and more importantly with local regulation requirements. Ignore this and you’ll risk fines and reputational damage - sometimes even criminal prosecution.
Our HR and payroll specialists can oversee the proper implementation of all procedures and can assist your employees and their families to obtain the required visas, work and residence permits. They will also guide you when the involvement of additional specialists is required and remain your first point of contact.
Human Resources (HR) Services
- Support with visa applications, work/residence permits and other registrations, e.g.
- Preparation and monitoring of mandatory applications with the relevant (immigration) authorities
- Assistance with legalisation and translation of documents
- Home and host-country assistance
- Working with local immigration experts/legal advisors where necessary
- Storage of documents in a database
- Departure Service (deregistration)
- Contact with tax authorities, local residents registration office
- Support with standard employment contracts, employee handbook (without legal advice)
- Provision and amendment of standard employment contracts, employee handbook
- Support with employee assignment licence procedure
- Preparation of overviews including required documents
- Contact with authorities
- Reconciliation with client, tax and legal advisor
- Support with foreign employer registration in case the company has no entity in Austria
- Support with administrative topics (e.g. driver’s licence in Austria)
- Services with our cooperation partners
- Relocation Services
- Orientation Services
- Housing and Tenancy Management
- School and Family Support
- Further HR Services upon request
- Preparation and provision of monthly payslips
- Implementation and processing of the data of the employer and the employees into TMF Group's payroll system
- Collection, coordination and verification of all permanent employer/employee data
- Collection and review of the monthly input data, including amendments of salary, overtime work per employee, sickness, vacation, one-time bonuses etc.
- Upload of bank transfer instructions for net salaries, social security, wage tax, etc.
- Retention, archive and filing of all data related to the employer/employees and the underlying employment
- Processing specific/additional payroll-related requests
- Preparation of payment overviews
- Preparing monthly analysis of the gross and net wages, social premiums, wage tax, individual payroll slips bookkeeping journal and so on
- Calculation, preparation and payment of travel expenses in close liaison with accounting