- Global leader in managing and administering corporate structures
- Full range of administration services to multinational entities
- More than 25 years’ experience establishing and managing tax efficient holding, royalty and finance structures in major onshore and offshore tax jurisdictions
- We do not provide tax advice, but we do work with world leading advisors to ensure structure efficiency and substance
- We build trusted and long-term relationships with our corporate clients and their advisors
Efficient tax structuring is crucial for every multinational company. It has become more complex to balance operational requirements with a sound tax plan. This is especially the case in the midst of the negative sentiment regarding tax avoidance and the OECD’s BEPS project, an action plan to address among other things, inconsistencies between national tax laws that in the past might have resulted in double non-taxation or“stateless income.
It is essential to remain compliant while ensuring efficiency across your operations. A renowned and secure trusted partner to help administer your structures has become ever more important.
TMF Group is a global leader in managing and administering international holding, intra-group financing, IP licensing and other special purpose companies facilitating multi-jurisdictional investments, including private equity and real estate structures. Our goal is to help companies to grow internationally with the least amount of stress. With more than 5,700 accounting and legal administration professionals worldwide, TMF Group is the partner of choice, whether for specialist holding and financing structures or trading/operating companies.
Renowned for our international corporate structuring services, we have assisted thousands of multinational companies to establish and manage tax-efficient holding and finance structures in the major onshore and offshore treaty hubs for more than 25 years. Today, our wholly-owned network of 120 offices across 80 countries enables us to support the widest range of multi-jurisdictional investments and efficient structuring possibilities.
How we administer international corporate structures
- Management/administration services, including company formation/liquidation, provision of corporate or personal directors, opening and the operating of bank accounts, payment of invoices, handling of correspondence and other administrative duties
- Domiciliation services, including provision of registered address, temporary or permanent leasing of offices or provision of furnished office space and other support services
- Accounting services including bookkeeping and reporting, preparation of group consolidated accounts and financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP or other local GAAP and statutory audit support
- Corporate secretarial services including company formation and compliance, provision of a company secretary, board support services and administration of trusts/foundations
- Tax compliance services including CIT and VAT registration and filing in conjunction with the company’s tax advisors
- Payroll and HR services including assistance with hiring staff
While we do not provide legal or tax advice, we do work closely with the world’s leading legal and tax advisors to assist clients with implementation, and we build these relationships for the long term. Our people have the depth of experience and expertise needed to simplify complexity, mitigate risk and optimise efficiency in administering these specialist multi-jurisdictional structures.
A world-class compliance specialist, we assist companies in adopting best international practice and adapting quickly to the rapidly changing, legal, regulatory and fiscal environment. For example one of the key areas of focus from the OECD project is linking taxation with economic substance; we assist our clients in meeting and exceeding these standards through ensuring structures have true depth and are not hollow entities. Our services adapt flexibly to support the expansion of economic activities as our clients’ international holding and financing operations grow and develop- whether through insourcing or global sourcing initiatives. We can also assist clients to find or lease office space and to find staff.
For multinational subsidiaries and other operating entities we provide a full range of accounting, HR and payroll, corporate secretarial and other administrative services, and can supply clients with a convenient single point of contact for services delivered across multiple countries.
For private equity and real estate structures, we offer a wide range of administrative solutions including fund administration services, corporate services to securitisations and management of real estate holding companies. We provide fully-integrated multi-jurisdictional SPV management solutions for international property portfolios.