TMF Group Greece is leveraging its global network to help keep your business operating during the Greek economic crisis. We are working in partnership with our local experts in Germany, Cyprus and Bulgaria to assist clients who have seen trade impacted by the banking restrictions.
If you are a Greek entity:
- We can prepare the necessary paperwork to open a local bank account in Cyprus or Bulgaria (no travel to the country is required)
- Facilitate your online transactions with this new account
If you require a personal bank account:
- We can prepare the necessary paperwork to open a local bank account in Germany, Cyprus or Bulgaria (no travel to the country is required)
- Represent you as a bank-approved Notarised Power of Attorney certified by an Apostille
- Prepare and submit the application for your debit or credit card linked to the account
- Facilitate your online transactions
Do you need help to continue running your business during the debt crisis? Make an enquiry!
TMF Group experts in Athens are staying in regular contact with Greek authorities in order to provide you with the most up-to-date information.
Sign up to our eAlerts to receive all the latest news and updates straight to your inbox.
Yannis Goussiakis - Managing Director TMF Group Greece
"TMF Group Greece is committed to helping businesses continue to function during the economic crisis and prevent further loss of trade or jobs.
We all want the Greek economy to recover but to see that, individuals may need to travel outside of the Greek market to secure inbound investment. TMF Group Greece is leveraging its global network to facilitate economic growth."