Switzerland is a financially stable country with a reputation for rapid development. Focused on delivering high quality services, the country has gained an international reputation as one of the most important financial services providers.
TMF Group Switzerland provides services to more than 2,000 Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) in all leading onshore and offshore jurisdictions and, as a global compliance specialist, we help them to remain fully compliant with local laws and regulations. Our experience spans the full range of asset classes and financial instruments, including static and managed structures, cash and synthetic transactions, performing and non-performing loans.
Depending on the laws and regulations of each jurisdiction, our services are either regulated or unregulated. The secret to our global success in structured finance is our commitment to providing outstanding levels of quality and service.
Comprehensive SPV service coverage
Provision of all services for your SPV in relation to structured finance and/or real estate transactions, for investment companies, funds, holding companies, support for M&A transactions, IPO support and much more.
TMF Group takes care of your SPV, from the incorporation of the company until the liquidation upon finalisation of the transaction:
SPV management services
- SPV incorporation, capitalisation and ownership (via foundation or share trustee services)
- Directorship services - provision of qualified, independent, in-house directors
- Company secretarial and domiciliary services
- Maintenance of the SPV’s statutory books and records
- Filing of all returns and declarations required by local companies legislation*
- Transaction accounting, including preparation of financial statements*
- Regulatory reporting
- Liquidation services
- Financial / security / note trustee services
- Collateral agent
- Bond trustee
- Share trustee
- Data trustee/data agent
- Loan administration services
- Independent review/transaction surveillance/portfolio monitoring/investor reporting
- Verification agent/calculation agent/waterfall management services
- Cash management services
- Back-up administrator
- Shadow servicing
- Asset valuation and portfolio analytics
- Reduction of administrative burden by minimising the number of transaction parties involved (one point of contact for all matters relating to your SPV)
- Full cost-transparency and fixed fees calculated for the duration of your transaction, enabling you to calculate all costs for a transaction upfront
- Cost reduction by comprehensive service coverage in one hand