TMF Group Holding B.V., Q1 2015 results
Operational Highlights Q1 2015
- Completed acquisition of PwC Brazil’s outsourcing division.
- Employee numbers (FTE) now exceed 5,800.
Financial Highlights Q1 20151
- On a management basis, group revenue up 21.6% to €117.2 million (Q1 2014: €96.4 million):
- Corporate Services, Structured Finance and Private Client Services up by 21.6%, 21.3% and 22.1% respectively;
- EMEA, Americas and APAC region up by 14.8%, 27.8% and 97.6% respectively;
- On a management basis, group EBITDA2 increased 22.2% to €30.8 million (Q1 2014: €25.2 million).
- On a management basis, EBITDA margin 26.3% (Q1 2014: 26.1 %);
- On a management basis, net loss of the quarter increased by €7.4 million to €13.3 million (Q1 2014: €5.9 million);
- On a statutory basis, cash generated from operations (excluding associates) increased by €10.9 million to €43.4 million (Q1 2014: €32.5 million) or 141.4% of EBITDA (Q1 2014: 129.0% of EBITDA);
- On a management and like for like3 basis, revenue growth of 7.6% and EBITDA growth of 8.1%.
View the complete press release here.
View the full financial report here.
1 In this press release all income statement related figures are presented with the associates on a full consolidation basis (‘management basis’). All other information (e.g. cash flow and balance sheet) is presented on a statutory basis. The statutory basis include the result of associates using equity accounting.
2 Earnings before interest, income tax, depreciation, amortization, impairment charges, acquisition, litigation, redundancy and restructuring costs. 3 At constant currency and excluding the impact of acquisitions and disposals.
3 At constant currency and excluding the impact of acquisitions and disposals.