VAT Update in the Czech Republic in December 2014
As of January 1, 2015 Czech Republic will introduce a new ”reduced” VAT rate of 10% for certain types of goods. Based on available information, the new “reduced” rate will apply to the following:
- supplies of pharmaceuticals,
- supplies of vaccinations,
- supplies of x-ray materials,
- supply of various chemical substances for medical treatment,
- supplies of books including children books and music books only with the condition that the advertising content is less than 50%
- supply of child nutrition.