Experienced, independent, skilled and knowledgeable professionals
Our Directors and Officers utilize their many years of experience in corporate governance and operational excellence to support the boards of our client’s business entities.
Highly qualified Directors and Officers
There are several different types of business entities that can benefit from the services of our highly qualified Directors and Officers; these may include for example, the financing vehicle of a reputable multinational enterprise or the new sales office of a business experiencing rapid global growth. With years of experience in corporate governance, we know what it takes to keep our clients fully compliant and in a good legal standing.
With a presence in more than 80 countries, we are able to support the corporate needs of our global clients, wherever they want to grow and invest. Our team of Directors and Officers have the experience necessary to handle the broad spectrum of governance and operational needs, helping our client’s business entities remain compliant within an environment of ever increasing legal and regulatory requirements. Ensuring full compliance with accounting, corporate secretarial, tax and human resource obligations begins and ends with an experienced and dependable Director or Officer.
We can manage all aspects of corporate governance. Our Directors and Officers can count on the administrative support of more than 5,500 qualified accountants, lawyers, corporate secretaries, HR and other professionals. As a global provider of accounting, corporate secretarial, tax compliance and management services, we provide a truly integrated service with optimal levels of communication and ease of business.
What we can do to help
We are able to fulfil a variety of directorship and officer role types on behalf of the entities of our clients, including but not limited to:
- Corporate governance director
- Supervisory board member
- Fund/SICAV director
- Resident director
- Non-executive director
- Registered agent/Process agent
The activities of our clients differ and so do their needs. We actively engage with our clients to tailor our service offering to their individual needs. In addition to the provision of a Directors or Officers, our services include:
- Registration and appointment of directors or officers with the relevant authorities, banks and other institutions
- Coordination, organisation and hosting of board and other meetings
- Preparation of board packs, minutes and other reports
- Review of financial accounts and business transactions
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Bank account management
- Assistance in searching for and/or appointment of co-directors with specific industry expertise
- Support in procuring Directors & Officers liability insurance
- Registered address and fully equipped office space
What sets our Directorship and Officer services apart?
Choosing board representation via our directorship and officer services offers a number of advantages:
- Quality and experience – Our Directors and Officers are selected for their qualifications, skills and experience in company management and they are trained to keep up to speed with the latest developments in corporate governance.
- Continuity – With a large pool of Directors and Officers, continuity is assured.
- Global reach and local presence – We operate in more than 120 offices in over 80 jurisdictions, covering all regions of the world.
- Single provider – In addition to directorship & officer services, we also provide accounting, tax compliance, corporate secretarial, reporting and payroll services.
Interested in our directorship and officer services or have any questions? Please fill in our ‘Make an enquiry’ form today, with details of your directorship request and we’ll get in touch with you to provide more details.