Carve-Outs made simpler
Our QuickStart: to Carve-Outs makes it quicker and easier to form global, compliant and fully operational NewCos following a carve-out.
Acquiring or considering a carve-out? You’ll need to make sure the carved-out company is able to operate as a stand-alone entity.
Buyers are – naturally – focused on having to quickly finalise transactions while preparing for life after their Transitional Service Agreements (TSAs) come to an end.
Here’s what we’ve learned from supporting some of the largest and most recent carve-outs:
- Buyers are acquiring little or no back office infrastructure
- They have little or no existing presence in acquired countries and so are unaware of local rules and regulations
- Buyers have multiple integration partners to manage
- They typically have 6-12 months’ breathing space from a TSA which is often expensive and a source of tension
- Buyers are constrained by tight acquisition timelines.
QuickStart: to Carve-Outs is designed to make the whole process easier to manage. We can help you to:
- create and maintain new corporate entities where necessary
- avoid interruptions to the payroll process and help your staff get paid
- take care of your accounting and tax compliance requirements
- help your NewCo remain compliant with local regulations
- apply for or oversee transfer of licenses and registrations of new entities
- manage requirements across all locations related to the carve-out.
Work with us to get a QuickStart
- We get you legally set up and structured.
- We help you stay compliant, manage your risk and stay on the right side of regulators and filing requirements.
- We help you find a base - whether you need a registered address, a rented office or help managing your own premises.
- We help you to hire the right people, ensure your international policies are fully implemented and that your staff are paid in compliance with local law.
- We take care of local statutory bookkeeping, full consolidated accounts and reporting, and management reporting to local and international standards.
- Speed: With 6,500+ directly employed experts in over 80 countries, we can execute much quicker and easier than in-house operations or sub-contractor models.
- Technology: We are IT-agnostic, with capabilities across all the major software and ERP platforms.
- Independence: Because we are independent, we can work with any law firm or integration partners that you choose.
Need help with an imminent carve-out? Make an enquiry today and our experts will be in touch.