Along with its Scandinavian neighbours, Finland is ranked as one of the easiest countries in the world for doing business. It also tops international rankings when it comes to education, research and development investment, competitiveness and transparency. Meanwhile, its unique geographic location - at the crossroads between Europe, Russia and the Baltic States - offers enormous potential for international investors.
- Hub for technology and innovation
- Established geographic and trade links with Europe, Russia and the Baltic States
- Easy to do business and low levels of corruption
- Foreign-owned companies can benefit from government investment incentives
- Finland has been a member of the European Union since 1995 and is the only Nordic country to have adopted the euro.
Setting up a business in Finland
TMF Group is your trusted partner to help you to set up a new business in Finland.
- Corporate secretarial services: We manage the legal set-up of new operations and then help you stay compliant, manage your risk and stay on the right side of Finnish regulators and filing requirements.
- Ready-made shelf companies: We can provide you with a ready-made company that will make your expansion into Finland faster and easier. Our set-up includes a registered address, registration with authorities, a bank address and the establishment of the company’s management board.
- Accounting and tax: We take care of Finnish tax registrations, bookkeeping, consolidation, and statutory accounts preparation and filing. We can also prepare corporate management reporting as required by Finnish or international accounting standards.
- HR and payroll: We provide services for companies of any size by applying and implementing international policies in employment contracts and handbooks, and paying your staff in compliance with local law.
Once registered, we can offer you a flexible and tailored solution to assist you with local back office operations, ongoing accounting, tax, payroll and statutory compliance and filing obligations, as well as your management reporting requirements.
The most common types of business entities when entering the Finnish market are:
- Limited Liability Company (Osakeyhtiö, Oy)
- Branch office (Sivuliike)
- Foreign entity (Ulkomainen yhteisö)
Are you planning to expand into Finland? Make an enquiry!