TMF Group is the global expert in local business. With a network of offices across over 80 countries, TMF Group has the in-country expertise and knowledge to help businesses (of all sizes) expand and operate both within and beyond their home markets.
What services do we offer?
TMF Group’s distinct in-country delivery model leverages local market knowledge and enhances regulatory compliance.
Who are our clients?
TMF Group serves clients of all sizes and from all sectors; everyone from a small start-up to a large multi-national. We work with 60% of the Forbes 100 and the FTSE 100 and our client entity retention rate was 85% in the years 2009-2015.
What makes us different?
- KNOWLEDGE: Based in country, our independent experts understand the local market and all its associated legal, financial and regulatory compliance requirements.
- FLEXIBILITY: We can offer an individual and tailored service that is scalable in line with business needs and is invoiced in whatever currency or location the client prefers.
- CONTROL: Through our world-wide network of wholly-owned offices, we can offer global reporting and one single point of contact to businesses operating across multiple regions; leveraging technology to combine our local expertise with transparency and risk control.
- SPEED: Our local presence allows businesses to take an agile approach and enter new markets more quickly than their competition.
- RANGE: We are the only global organisation to offer a complete suite of complementary business services.
What others say about us
TMF Group’s global business services have been recognised in three separate assessment reports from The Everest Group in reflection of its broad capabilities and innovative technology solutions; all underpinned by a global governance model that provides clients with increased transparency and greater control of their own operations
- A Major Contender in global payroll outsourcing and the strongest provider in Latin America (Multi-Country Payroll Peak Matrix Assessment 2015)
- A Major Contender in global finance and accounting outsourcing (Finance and Accounting Outsourcing PEAK Matrix Assessment 2016)
- Widest Geographic Coverage and Strong Language Capabilities (Multi-Country Payroll Platform Assessment 2016)
- A Leader’ in multi-country payroll (NelsonHall’s NEAT Evaluation for Payroll Services 2016)
Compliance and quality
We are committed to our global accreditations and compliance programme, which includes:
- ISO27001, the international standard of data security and information management
- Business Continuity Measures (BCM)
- SOC1-ISAE3402 for our HR and Payroll services, ensuring we have the right controls to mitigate risks in our processes
- Compliance with local rules and regulations
- Robust risk management framework
- Know your client and anti-money laundering processes and services
TMF Group was founded in the Netherlands in 1988. Over the next 20 years it expanded rapidly across the world culminating in 2011 in its merger with Equity Trust, an established global leader in trust and fiduciary services.
Today TMF Group operates in more than 120 offices in over 80 countries and employs more than 6,500 qualified accountants, lawyers, corporate secretaries, HR and other professionals.
|| We act with integrity, take ownership and full accountability
|| We embrace feedback and look for opportunities to improve and do things differently
|| We strive to deliver excellence in all that we do
|| We work to build long-term profitable relationships
|| We care about our clients and are united in our desire to succeed