Providing critical compliance and administrative services in Hungary and around the world
TMF Hungary has been providing a full range of corporate services for 30 years, to help organisations reduce risk, stay compliant, better control costs and simplify operations.
We have a strong and experienced team of more than 200 local specialists in accounting, tax, legal entity management, payroll and HR, serving clients locally and internationally.
Our in-house IT applications team constantly innovates our procedures and the way we work with our clients to ensure we deliver a customised experience.
We are proactive with solutions and have a strong focus on processes and controls to ensure that we operate to high standards of integrity and professionalism. We strive to provide the quickest, most secure and most innovative solutions to our business partners. We are here to help you grow and succeed.
In addition to our global portfolio of services, TMF Hungary provides a number of specific offerings for clients:
Payroll and HR:
- Representation of clients at external audits and in front of authorities
- Payroll and HR-related training
- Support in expatriate management
- Tax return preparation for our clients’ employees
- Support in the preparation and/or review of internal policies
Global entity management:
- Shelf companies – we can offer an immediately available, ready-made entity with fully paid registered capital, VAT number, registered seat at TMF’s address, operating bank accounts and with all required registrations in place.
- Bank account assistance – leveraging our relationships with Hungary’s biggest banks to complete the account opening process on your behalf.
- Directorship services – provision of local co-directors, as well as exclusive directorship training.
Accounting and tax:
- Special accounting and tax projects, including local support on ERP implementation, due diligence for accounting periods, and process development.
- ‘Last mile’ services - local compliance solutions for global business centres, including seamless in-country accounting and tax reporting
- Accounting and tax training, including workshops for clients and finance professionals
ISAE 3402 Type II Qualification
ISO IEC 27001 Certification
What sets our services apart?
More than 50 years’ experience helping companies to expand and operate internationally
A global leader and the only provider capable of bundling corporate secretarial, payroll, and accounting services
One firm, with a global master service agreement, consistent service and communication
Download our definitive guide to doing business in HungaryDownload now Download now
TMF Group is committed to the highest standards of transparency, accountability, and integrity. To encourage and protect these important aspects of ethical behaviour, TMF Group has introduced the Whistle-blower Policy (this Policy) as a mechanism for both internal and external stakeholders of TMF Group to speak up and voice possible concerns in a responsible and effective manner.
Latest news and insights
Expand your business efficiently across borders
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation grow in a complex world.Contact us Contact us