Costa Rica is one of the most attractive countries to do business in Central America, offering the strongest social and political environment in the region for multinational companies and an exceptional work force. Costa Rica’s stable mercantile and banking regulations, combined with high standard modern services, create a secure environment for investors and corporations.
However, entering a market presents significant challenges and risks. TMF Group has the local experience and knowledge to help you with this process. TMF Group has a solid core of local experts in Costa Rica assisting local and international clients, providing financial, legal, HR and payroll services across the country. We can get you set up, provide a single point of contact and take care of those non-core elements that keep your business moving, allowing you to focus on what you do best: selling your products and services.
As a leading provider of business process services, TMF Group helps companies looking to expand their operations with:
- International incorporation and structuring: We implement the legal set-up and structuring of new or existing operations.
- International entity management: We help you stay compliant, manage your risk and stay on the right side of regulators and filing requirements.
- Office premises: Whether you need registered addresses, rented offices or assistance managing your own premises, we can help with both your current and future needs.
- HR and payroll: We help you to hire the right people, apply and implement international policies in employment contracts and handbooks, and pay your staff in compliance with local law.
- Accounting and tax: We take care of local statutory bookkeeping, full consolidated accounts and reporting and management reporting to relevant local and international standards.
When entering a new market, companies must ensure a complete understanding of local laws and regulations - otherwise they could face risks to their reputation, fiscal penalties, loss of business opportunities and legal action. TMF Group helps companies keep compliant with local regulations and filings – and has helped many businesses large and small set up in Costa Rica with speed, safety and efficiency.
Understanding local law, regulations, processes and requirements is at the heart of what we do. From whatever country you are in, our wholly-owned and independent offices across the globe can help launch your entry into the Costa Rican market, ensuring you reduce risk and simplify operations.
Get in touch with our team to discuss how to grow your business in Costa Rica.