Global HR & payroll consulting
With TMF Group, you get a partner rather than just a supplier.
We’re here to help you address your business' HR and payroll issues. Our international HR consultancy services are designed to support you wherever you operate.
TMF Group’s HR consulting services: a partner by your side
Whether you are looking to transform your HR
function, redesign your payroll and HR
processes, increase local support, or gather
indepth local intelligence, we can help.
We help you to address the unforeseen or
unconventional problems that can arise when
managing a cross- border workforce. We can also
execute the routine administrative tasks,
throughout the employment lifecycle, freeing you
up to focus on your business priorities.
We can support you in areas such as:
- Market entry and operational readiness
- HR transformation and change management
- Global payroll and HR compliance
- Payroll and HR project management
- Health checks and guidance on global employment requirements
- Compensation, incentives and benefits checks
- Cross-border employment arrangements, mobility and posted workers
- ERP localisation and requirements
- HR assistance for M&A transactions
International HR consulting
We can give you a better understanding of the global employment landscape by providing you with details on country-specific HR requirements and payroll compliance frameworks, tailored to your specific operating footprint.
No matter what your needs are, working with TMF Group’s global payroll and HR consultancy services means you will benefit from:
- expertise rooted in the employee landscape of more than 80 jurisdictions with the benefits of centralised service delivery
- a tailored health check of your HR processes and policies
- the specialised project management experience and analytical skills of our subject matter experts
- your choice of services offered as an annual package
- guidance on the design of your global, regional or local payroll strategy
- organisational readiness before a transformation program (HRIS implementation, payroll vendor change)
- special projects being expedited – documenting and mapping current processes and recommending improvements
- orchestration of vendor consolidation
- provision of solutions to cross-border compensation, benefits, immigration and global mobility issues
Latest news and insights
Expand your business efficiently across borders
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation grow in a complex world.Contact us Contact us