As a global business, our role as a corporate citizen is something TMF Group takes seriously.
From supporting our local communities to nurturing tomorrow’s talent, we are working to positively impact our clients, our investors, our people, our suppliers and the communities around our business.
BUSINESS CONDUCT AND STANDARDS
TMF Group makes sure that all its employees and business entities operate to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- All employees are bound by our Code of Conduct which includes details our Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery and Policy. This is included in all inductions and employees also complete annual compliance training.
- In addition, our business units are audited for corruption risks as part of our standard internal audit checklist, as well as statutory external audits. We are also working to achieve ISO 27001 and certain ISA 3402 accreditations across the business.
- Suppliers and sub-contractors, as our partners, are also selected on the basis that their ethics and values are aligned to our own.
- We are also selective in accepting our clients – for example, we do not contract with companies engaged in gambling, pornography or arms manufacture/ dealing.
We are committed to developing and supporting our people across the organisation, and recognising and rewarding them appropriately for the work that they do.
- TMF Group employs in excess of 6,500 individuals world-wide and aims to be the employer of choice in all countries that we operate.
- We aim to provide a competitive and fair employment environment and to provide the opportunity for employees to develop and advance, subject to personal performance and business objectives. We also ensure that this environment is both safe and fit for the intended purpose and ensures that health and safety issues are a priority for all business operations.
- We believe our people are our greatest asset and seek to nuture today’s talent to be tomorrow’s business leaders through tailored training and development. Our global competency framework sets clear expectations for each job band and an individual’s objectives (and performance against them) as well as learning requirements are appraised twice a year.
- We are committed to offering equal opportunities to all people without discrimination as to race, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, language, age, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or disability. The company does not tolerate harassment in the workplace in any form and remunerates fairly with respect to skills, performance, competitors and local market conditions.
Meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations remains at the core of our business. We constantly strive to develop and deliver services that the market needs and wants.
- We seek to provide our clients with a service hallmarked by integrity, quality and care. Through excellent planning, employing quality people, and a commitment to innovation, we aim to understand, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our clients and stakeholders.
- Since 2013 TMF Group has conducted a rolling Global Client Satisfaction Survey, with its localised findings used to review and improve our service delivery.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT
Sustainability is a core part of our corporate strategy and foundation for business growth. TMF Group actively promotes greater social and environmental responsibility within our offices and encourages the adoption of environmentally friendly technologies.
- We are committed to a programme of management, continuous improvement and reporting of our direct and indirect impacts, which marks our contribution to improving the world in which we live. This is supported by our sustainable procurement policy which is included in all RFPs that are issued.
- We strive to be a good corporate citizen around the world, recognising our responsibility to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate. We foster local business relationships through sourcing local labour, equipment and materials where possible and will continue to champion community engagement throughout the industry. Many TMF Group offices are actively engaged with recognised local charities and community projects, as well as assisting local environmental and educational causes.