If you are considering expanding or starting your business in Malaysia, you will need to work through a number of key processes and steps to make sure you start operating in accordance with local regulations. From incorporating your company (as required by the Companies Act 1965) to maintaining records, sourcing legal support, managing new operations, keeping on the right side of Malaysian regulators and even finding and registering an office – there are many elements that have to fall in place before you can focus on your global ambitions.
Our local team, TMF Group Malaysia, are well-versed in all the aspects, requirements and legalities you will need to consider and comply with. Their experience and expertise makes the process of setting up your business in Malaysia, an efficient and productive one.
The TMF Group Malaysia office can help you with:
- Agent services for foreign branches
- Application for striking off or member’s voluntary winding up
- IPO support, including company secretarial services
- Legal entity incorporations
- Licensing application
- Local registered offices
- Opening of bank accounts with domestic and international banks
- Provision of corporate secretarial services
- Provision of local directors, shareholders and licensed company secretary
- Sale of read-made shelf companies
- SPV administration support