Whether you are looking to facilitate the immigration of your own staff, complement your team with local talent or make sure that your own right to work in Malaysia is legal, TMF Group Malaysia is ready to help.
Malaysia is fortunate to have an exceptional pool of talented, experienced, dynamic and energetic people to employ. Over 26% of the Malaysian labour force is educated to a tertiary level. Most Malaysians are multilingual and the Malay population is comprised of people of Chinese, Indian and foreign ethnicity, showcasing a diverse and rich population demographic.
In Malaysia, The Employment Act 1955 regulates employment-related issues such as terms and conditions of employment contracts, payment of wages, work hours, holidays and rest periods, and dismissal procedures. The Employment Act covers employees earning MYR 2,000 and below and other occupations listed in the First Schedule of the Employment Act.
Our TMF Group Malaysia team can help you with:
- Calculation and payment of salary
- Filing of payroll statements and related declarations with the relevant authorities
- Leave administration
- Payment to Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF), Social Security (Socso) and the Inland Revenue Board (IRB)
- Preparation of employment contract and employee handbook
- Preparation of year-end tax reporting documents
- Providing advice on local employment laws
- Salary records administration
- Work permit applications