Singapore is ranked the most attractive regional and global investment location by the Economist Intelligence Unit, Country Forecasts Report in 2014. A number of factors contribute to this; Singapore has supportive government policies, attractive labor market conditions, a sound infrastructure and financing efficiency.
However, setting up a business in Singapore does offer challenges. Registering property can be a complicated matter, particularly in relation to payable fees. Businesses looking to start up in Singapore must also register with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, where a name search can be conducted and filing for the company incorporation and tax number (GST) can be completed.
From process agent services and escrow and secretarial services, TMF Group Singapore are able to offer services that help your business navigate the challenges of a new company set up in Singapore while maintaining compliant.
Our local Singapore team can assist with:
- Acquisition of offshore companies
- Conducting health checks and reviews of statutory books and producing detailed reports with recommendations for further action
- Escrow services
- Facilitating corporate changes such as a change of director or corporate secretary, a company name change, change of auditor, transfer of shareholdings, increase in capital, alteration to constitutional documents or a change in bank signing arrangements
- IPO support, including company secretarial services for listed companies
- Legal entity incorporations
- Liquidation services
- Local registered offices
- Maintaining statutory records and completing on-going secretarial compliance tasks
- Opening bank accounts with domestic and international banks
- Premium local office space
- Process agent services
- Provision of local directors, shareholders and company secretary
- Vote counting at shareholders’ meetings
- Advising on other basic compliance requirements