TMF Hong Kong
Providing critical compliance and administrative services in Hong Kong and around the world
TMF Hong Kong has a strong international management team of specialists in accounting, legal, tax, payroll, HR, trust administration and fund services.
Established in 1994, our Hong Kong office works with businesses of all sizes who wish to set up or expand their business operations in and beyond.
Our team of experienced professionals can help you to incorporate or invest quickly, safely and efficiently.
Hong Kong’s additional services include:
- Company formation (HK, BVI & Cayman), liquidation, health check, process agent, escrow, listing cosec, correspondent address – Directors / e-signature
- Trade services, SPAC, corporate income tax & withholding tax compliance services, personal income tax
- Hong Kong family office, global asset administration, employee benefit trust, pre-IPO trust, formation of private trust company
- Investor services including AML/KYC process, HK LPF, FATCA/CRS services
- Localised electronic HRP services such as e-Payslip, e-Leave, e-Claim, Time and Attendance,Timesheet and Rental Reimbursement
ISAE 3402 Type II Qualification
ISO IEC 27001 Certification
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified - adheres to the leading international standards of data security and information management
What sets our services apart?
A global leader and the only provider capable of bundling corporate secretarial, payroll, and accounting services
BRONZE in the Trust Company of the Year - Hong Kong & Singapore of 2022 Citywealth IFC Awards
Caring Company 2021/22, by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS)
Good MPF Employer Award 2021/22, by Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority
2nd best Professional Firm in Hong Kong at GradConnection Top 100 Awards, by JobsDB
Fair Hiring Pledge Signatory, by Ashoka Fellow, Fair Employment
Download our definitive guide to doing business in Hong KongDownload Now Download Now
Latest news and insightsExplore more
Expand your business efficiently across borders
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation grow in a complex world.Contact us Contact us