Recognised as a leading offshore jurisdiction for over five decades with its own judicial system, based on principles of common law, Jersey’s democratic government oversees its fiscal policies. These policies provide for a tax neutral environment with no Capital Transfer Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Taxes or Wealth Taxes.
Jersey is not part of the EU and therefore not subject to EU regulation and whilst its allegiance is to the British Crown, it is not part of the UK and is not represented in the British Houses of Parliament. Fundamentally it is the excellent reputation of Jersey’s financial service providers whose experienced and highly skilled work force coupled with its regulation, infrastructure and legal system that make Jersey attractive to business, corporate and private client investors alike.
Our core areas of expertise
TMF Group has had a presence in Jersey for over 20 years. Managing a range of structures, from trusts, foundations, companies and unit trusts for both private and corporate clients, our professional staff have experience in a wide range of areas including (but not limited to):
- Real estate, both residential and commercial, including development work and portfolio transactions.
- Corporate transactional work using Jersey, BVI, Cayman and other jurisdictional SPVs for investment or joint ventures.
- Capital markets including CDOs, ABS transactions, securitizations, listings and capital raisings.
- Employee services including stock option schemes and incentive plans for employees and management.
- Private wealth services for international clients which can include investments, lifestyle assets and property management.
Equity Trust (Jersey) Limited, TMF Channel Islands Limited and entities within the affiliation are regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission and are part of the TMF Group.
Pride of Jersey - Proud sponsor of the
Jersey Evening Post Ambassador
of the Year Award 2016