Providing critical compliance and administrative services in UK and around the world
TMF UK’s local experts provide accounting, legal, tax compliance, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll services to help your business to grow and succeed.
Established in 1998, our UK office delivers support in administering transactions with bespoke or multi-jurisdictional requirements, or for those clients going through periods of change or restructuring.
Our team of experienced professionals can help you to incorporate or invest quickly, safely and efficiently.
TMF Group in the UK excels in assisting companies who are looking to:
- Open new operations in the UK
- Expand their existing UK presence
- Use English law to raise capital through the structured finance markets
- Outsource part of their in-house administration
- Insource interim subject matter experts in times of change
Furthermore, we can support in administering your UK assets when they’re held in trust or a special purpose vehicle (SPV), whether for the purpose of capital raising or long-term investment.
Our local services include:
- Cash management and reconciliation, including cash projections and statements, waterfall and priority payment monitoring and calculations. We maintain cash-flow calculations and work with your preferred bank provider to support the operational payment processes.
- We provide third-party, non-conflicted loan administration services using the latest technology to support the services provided by our experienced team to a wide range of transactions, including complex, bespoke and multi-jurisdictional deals.
- Working with experienced external lawyers, we provide solutions for transactional issues either through replacing existing providers or working alongside them to enable decisions to be made and resolution to be delivered.
- Independent trustee and security agent services with extensive experience with complex amendments, restructurings and enforcement processes.
- Drawing on our global network, we can accept assets of various types from across the world, including Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and South America.
ISAE 3402 Type II Qualification
ISO IEC 27001 Certification
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified - adheres to the leading international standards of data security and information management
What sets our services apart?
More than 50 years’ experience helping companies to expand and operate internationally
A global leader and the only provider capable of bundling corporate secretarial, payroll, and accounting services
One firm, with a global master service agreement, consistent service and communication
Download our definitive guide to doing business in UKDownload now Download now
Latest news and insights
Expand your business efficiently across borders
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation grow in a complex world.Contact us Contact us