Our legal administrative service team can managed your corporate secretarial activities and be the single point of contact for matters regarding legal local compliance. Also, they can keep you up-to-date with any Mexican legislation change to assure you take the necessary actions to avoid sanctions or fines for non-compliance.
We manage the legal set-up according to local procedures. The most common types of business entities when entering the Mexican market are:
- Stock Company (Sociedad Anónima or S.A.)
- Limited Liability Company (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada or S. de R.L.)
- Branch (Sucursal)
TMF Group Mexico can provide you an address for registration purpose before the local authority as well as act as a mailbox of the company, we can diligently process all communications delivered to the registered address.
Provision of Legal Representative and/or Attorney-in-Fact
We can be your company’s legal representative and/or attorney-in-fact, where TMF Group Mexico as legal Representative becomes (co-) responsible for tax compliance matters and will represent the Company in any meeting requested by any Tax Authority. As attorney-in-fact, we will sign pre-approved legal documents on behalf of your company.
Corporate Secretarial Services:
Our administrative legal team will be available to provide you services such as:
- Preparing and formalising the annual shareholders meeting minutes
- Preparing the proxies in order to attend the meeting on behalf the shareholders
- Acting as a Proxy for compliance filing purposes with the Foreign Investment Registry
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Economic and Financial Report necessary to renew the registration of the Company with the Foreign Investments Registry
- Following provisions of such financial information, TMF Group Mexico will be able to file the report with the Foreign Investment Registry
- Filing with the Foreign Investment Registry the quarterly report of Income
- Custody of the corporate books of the company
Registration of Data and Any Changes
Every change of the company´s basic data (e.g. change of executive or change of the business name) must be duly documented (e.g. Commercial Register or Financial Authority) with the relevant authorities. We can prepare all necessary documents and comply with all notification and registration duties, which in turn saves you time.
Ask us how we manage risk and administrive tasks for you company.