Ensuring owning or leasing an aircraft takes off.
We manage hundreds of aircraft leases in SPVs around the world, working with a wide range of aircraft lessors, including both new entrants and established players.
TMF Group has extensive experience in providing corporate services to companies and special purpose vehicles (SPVs) used for owning and leasing aircraft. Our clients include banks, airlines, private equity, hedge funds and aircraft lessors.
Our service offering is tailored to meet our clients’ requirements. We have a worldwide reputation for providing flexible, responsive service and putting our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do. TMF Group has staff in every major global jurisdiction used for aviation services, which allows us to move swiftly and provide efficient, effective service anywhere in the world.
We specialize in providing services to:
- Aircraft leasing structures;
- Aircraft and engine securitization vehicles;
- Operating lease platforms including holding companies and aircraft owning companies (AOCs); and
- Aircraft financing structures.
From set up to running the leasing structure
TMF Group assist our aircraft leasing clients with SPV incorporation, capitalization and ownership, either through a foundation or share trustee services. But we don’t stop there, once the preferred structure is set up we make sure it runs smoothly.
We provide directorship services to manage the structure selected by our clients, which includes the preferred option of qualified, independent, in-house directors. We also provide company secretarial services, provision of a registered office and a named company secretary. Our services also extend to taking care of the maintenance of the SPV’s statutory books and records.
With regards to legislative obligations, we’re able to take on the burden of filing all returns and declarations required by local company legislation. Add to this our transaction accounting package which includes; organizing financial statements, tax preparation and filing, plus regulatory reporting, and you will find a complete, comprehensive service. Our offerings are designed to save our clients’ time and give them the security of knowing they are fully compliant with relevant regulations.
A global aviation finance reach
TMF Group has offices in all key aircraft leasing and aviation finance jurisdictions including:
US, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands
Ireland, Netherlands, France, UK, Norway, Sweden and Malta
Hong Kong, China, Australia, Singapore, Labuan and Mauritius
- Connections between
Ireland to Spain, Norway to Japan, Labuan to Malaysia, UK to Thailand and Australia, Sweden to Brazil, France to Indonesia and Mauritius to India
Why work with us?
Choosing TMF Group’s aviation finance services provides numerous advantages including:
- Expertise – As one of the largest providers of corporate services to aviation transactions, TMF Group has a pool of talented staff with industry experience. This allows our clients to focus on their key strategic goals rather than day-to-day management of their entities
- Flexibility – TMF Group provides a broad range of services to aviation clients. We are flexible in terms of increasing or reducing the range of services offered according to our clients’ needs
- Single point of contact – We can provide an experienced person to act as a single point of contact for our clients and co-ordinate services with different TMF Group offices
- Independence – TMF Group is not tied to any financial institution, law, tax or accounting firm. Our independence guarantees that we always put the interest of our clients first
What sets TMFs aviation finance services apart
We manage hundreds of aircraft leases in SPVs around the world, working with a wide range of aircraft lessors, including both new entrants and established players. Nine out of the ten top global aircraft lessors are our client; we service half of the top 50 aircraft lessors globally, who lease over 400 aircraft through entities managed by us.
Our in-depth understanding of the operating lease sector and requirements of aircraft owners and lessors makes TMF Group the partner of choice.
Interested in our aviation finance services or have any questions? Please fill in our ‘Make an enquiry’ form today, with details of your request and we’ll get in touch with you to provide more details.