Adding value to your Value Added Tax
Our global team of in-country VAT and GST experts can help keep you compliant with your indirect tax obligations both at home and overseas. Our team of experts deliver a service that reduces the complexity and administration burden that comes from operating in today’s business world.
TMF Group, with over 6,500 experts in more than 80 countries, is able to dramatically reduce the administration burden and time spent on VAT and GST compliance. Our business model means we have the in-depth knowledge of local best practice, technology and processes that grants our clients transparency, control and coordination whether they operate in one market or many.
We help our clients stay abreast of regulatory changes (such as rate fluctuations), whilst offering direct access to our local experts and a robust control framework which provides accuracy and adherence to reporting deadlines.
- We are able to register your company for VAT across the globe.
- We can guide you through the specific local processes, allowing you to set up in relevant jurisdictions faster and more efficiently. We make complex processes, such as obtaining a non-resident VAT/GST number, simple.
- Fiscal representation – Non-EU companies operating in Europe can appoint TMF Group as a fiscal representative to act on your behalf to deal with VAT related issues.
TMF Group can provide that single point of contact to coordinate multiple filing requirements across a number of jurisdictions for accurate, timely returns that mitigate the risks associated with non-compliance.
Our local experts assist clients with understanding the regional variations associated with the treatment of transactions and compliance rules.
Payment on Return Submission
Our In-country presence allows you the flexibility to make payments to local tax authorities, including cases where certain jurisdictions require payment to be made via a local bank account.
Our experts can assist in making VAT processes efficient and help the identification of recoverable VAT across the markets in which you operate, liaising with local tax authorities to support claims or information requests and decreasing the turnaround time for settlement.
TMF Group can help you define a robust framework to help you meet your VAT/GST obligations, which are often mandated by local tax laws.
We also support you in maintaining compliance with:
- Registration thresholds.
- Invoicing, VAT treatment, FX rates etc.
- Local bookkeeping standards.
- Support for tax inspections.
- Additional European reporting requirements: Intrastat and European Commission Sales List (ECSL).
- Additional local reporting requirements such as Italy’s black list country report or Romania’s ‘394 Supplier/Customer List’.
TMF Group strives to give you transparency, control and an understanding of the ever changing tax jurisdictions around the globe, improving your risk management and your cash flow.
Should you be interested in our services or have any questions, please fill in our ‘make an enquiry’ form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.