Your business needs payroll.
The administration of payroll can be surprisingly challenging, both at home and overseas, with no two countries the same. Managing payroll, in one or multiple jurisdictions, can be a difficult, resource draining task that soaks up hundreds of hours of time in interpreting legislation, complying with local rules, regulations and documentation.
TMF Group is one of the world’s largest multi-national payroll providers with over 1,000 payroll experts assisting local and international businesses in more than 80 countries. Our model of having our own wholly owned network means we can offer an unique payroll solution, delivering a global payroll service via local offices and in local language. Our local payroll experts understand the intricacies of legislation and customs and are able to provide an in-country contact giving you direct access to the people processing your data.
- We have over 5,500 payroll clients around the world.
- We are specialists in small sized clients (from 1 – 3,000 employees).
- We handle more than €5bn in salary payments annually.
- Accordingly to industry analysts, we have a 30% share of active Multi-Country Payroll deals.
- TMF Group was named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall's 2016 Evaluation and Assessment (NEAT) tool for multi-country payroll services.
- The Everest Group’s Multi-Country Payroll Platform assessment praises TMF Group for having ‘Widest Geographic Coverage’, ‘Global Self-Execution’ and ‘Strong Language Capabilities’.
- TMF Group has robust ISO27001, SOC1-ISAE3402 and Business Continuity Measures (BCM) controls to mitigate risks in our processes.
- We also offer the flexibility to invoice in local currency.
Working with a wholly-owned company such as TMF Group, and not someone who sub-contracts part of the work - like many other payroll providers - helps to minimise your risk. Our global teams have their own people on the ground in the countries in which you operate, not only keeping regulatory up to date but also taking care of any local in-country filing requirements.
Our team becomes an extension of your own, all wrapped together by the binding glue of your account contact - and they are based in a location that works best for you.
TMF Group supports this unique payroll capability with leading technology to maximise efficiency and delivery. We have our own middleware solution, called TMF Horizon, consisting of an employee portal, data exchange and a report function. Furthermore, we have data translation services, product connectors (both specific and generic) and employee engagement solutions such as TMF InternationalXpense.
Should you be interested in our services or have any questions, please fill in our ‘make an enquiry’ form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.