Insights into multi-country payroll outsourcing: Hungary, Poland and Romania
Discover the key trends in payroll outsourcing services in the Hungarian, Polish and Romanian markets.
TMF Group commissioned a series of country-specific reports to gain insight into multi-country payroll outsourcing. Conducted by professional research company, Gfk, these studies sought to identify key trends in payroll outsourcing services in the Hungarian, Polish and Romanian markets.
Participants in the studies included HR and finance managers (CHOs and CFOs), specifically those working for global companies with operations in these countries.
Key findings include:
- 53% of CFOs say that sudden changes in legislation were their main challenge.
- 87% of CHOs said their departments are struggling to match the right talent to their company’s needs.
- 53% of CFOs experience difficulties remaining compliant with Polish and internal company reporting standards.
- Finding the right talent is a critical issue for 83% of CHOs.
- 33% of CFOs face difficulties complying with Romanian and internal group reporting standards.
- 80% of Romanian CHOs struggle with talent shortages – particularly in the industry, services and trade sectors.
Download the full reports to get the full picture on payroll outsourcing trends in these markets.
Download your complimentary copy now
Latest news and insightsExplore more
Expand your business efficiently across borders
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation grow in a complex world.Contact us Contact us